A birthday fundraiser is an easy and rewarding way to support Dreams2Live4. By asking your friends and family to donate in lieu of gifts, together you will helping to make dreams come true. If you would like to find out how to donate your birthday please see details at the bottom of the page.
Thank you to all our wonderful Community Heroes who have held birthday fundraisers for Dreams2Live4.
Our Dreamer Chris knows first hand the power of a dream, which is why each year he and his wife Georgina ask friends to donate to Dreams2live4 instead of birthday gifts. Thanks to their thoughtfulness and the generosity of his family and friends, other dreams come true.
Thank you also to James or organises Facebook birthday fundraisers in lieu of gifts so that others can experience the wonder of a dream. James and his wife Kylie experienced the power of a Dream. Kylie's dream was to spend a fun-filled weekend in Melbourne.
Why not hold a birthday fundraiser. It is very easy to set up and get started.
Set up details:
- Click on your personal Facebook 'Home' page
- Click on 'Fundraisers' on the left hand side or click this link
- Click on 'Select non profit' and type in Dreams2live4 to find and select us
- Give your fundraiser a title and description, set your target and your timeframe
- Click 'Create' and off you go! Once it’s live, you can invite your Facebook friends by clicking ‘Invite Friends’.
Please let us know you are running a Facebook fundraiser as we are not given details from Facebook and we would love to Thank You!
Contact us to find out more or about the other alternatives to donating your birthday or special occasion if you are not on Facebook.